Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Final Introduction of Our Design Team!!!

Hello and welcome!    
Today we are introducing our final Design Team member.  
Please meet the sweet, hilarious creator/owner of this wonderful site, 
Lyla from Idaho:

Hi, my name is Lyla and I live in the beautiful mountains of northern Idaho. I am married to my wonderful, supportive husband and between us we have 9 children, 16 grandchildren and 17 great grandchildren....YES, I AM THAT OLD!!!LOL  Having this big of a family there is never a shortage of wonderful pictures to scrap.

I started scrapping with 2 of my grandaughters in 2006.  One of them shares my love of this creative adventure.  I love the fact that I can scrap the familiarities oddities that pop up in the family photos.  I love paper, paper, paper and always on the hunt for the latest and most wonderful papers and embellishments to add to my creations.  I think I am a very clean, simple kind of scrapper, but, love to try new things.  Every now and then I will find some inspiration from all of the creative people in the scrappy world and try to put my own twist on it.

I am very excited to  be sharing this adventure with two very awesome ladies, Brenda and Rochelle.   They are very creative, talented scrappers and wonderful friends.   I can't wait to see where this adventure leads  us!!!
Lyla

Now you have met our Design Team and we are looking forward to getting to know each of you a little better in the near future!!!
Here is Lyla's  "Soccer" Themed interpretation of our September sketch using the 
September MOB "Game On" Kit

We will be revealing more layouts using this month's kit starting on Thursday!   Please come back and see what the Design Team has been up to!   In the meantime, if you haven't done so already, check out our September Sketch Challenge!   

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lyla! Wonderful LO too!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lyla! Wishing you much success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lyla! What a super fun sports layout - love the twine! :)

    ReplyDelete