Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introducing Our Design Team Members!!!!

Hello Everyone!  Hope you’ve had a fabulous weekend! 
Over the next several days we will be introducing our design team members.   Today we would like you to meet Rochelle from Nevada:
Hello! My name is Rochelle Spears. After 15 years of Real Estate, I am currently a SAHM of 5 children (22, 18, 12, 5, and 3) that knows how to pose when they see a camera! :) I am a wife to a wonderful husband who supports my craft to the fullest! 
I have been scrapbooking for 8 years and I just can't get enough of it! I love product... the smell of new paper... I love seeing the creation in my mind come alive on my paper! I love putting the final touches on my layouts and the biggest love of all... is watching my husband pull out my scrapbooks when guests come over! :) 
Besides my family and scrapbooking, you will find me traveling, reading or watching Netflix! I love coffee in the morning, Mt. Dew during the day and chocolate at night. 
This is me, Rochelle. :) 

Thank you Rochelle for introducing yourself and for your awesome layout using our "Game On" kit and the September Sketch.

Check back tomorrow, to meet another one of our Design Team members!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rochelle! This page is just ADORABLE! Loving those papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAdorable photos! Great job with the stars, twine and buttons@!

    ReplyDelete