Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Let's GO! Layout

I had so much fun making this layout!!!  "Let's Go" layout is about my little slugger ready to gety his game on!!! lol   This is his first year playing T-ball and he really enjoyed it!

For this layout, I used scraps from the "Game On kit" and added the awesome embellishments that came with the kit.  I had alot of fun with playing with masking on this layout.  I'm not 100% comfortable with white space yet (LOL) so lately, I have been experimenting with masks and paints/mists to fill out the white space.  I used a dark blue mist (looks black here) and a little bit of the red to bring the patterned paper. I added a little piece of corrugated cardboard that I got from an old box laying around my house. I felt that would add a bit of a roughness to my page! :) Lastly, the veneer baseball that comes with the kit is super awesome!!!  I think it adds just the right touch to my page!

Happy Scrappin'!

~ Rochelle

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Rochelle this is such a great baseball layout! It reminds me of when my sons played Little League and at the end of their games their white pants would be stained with grass stains and dirt! Love the misitng and template you used. Fantastic layering!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Brenda said it all.....misting is perfect, and the way you add those embellishments works out so well and really compliments your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Rochelle!!! I just bought my first mask recently and have been wanting to try it out too. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!! :)

    ReplyDelete