Monday, October 8, 2012

PICTURE DAY!!!

Hi everyone, Lyla here with another layout featuring Oct's "3 R's" Kit.  
I really love this kit and it is perfect for scrapping those school photos that are taken every fall and spring of our  kids.  This photo is of my very first grandson and what a handsome dude he is!!!!lol

I started out with my very favorite paper in this kit....."Studious"...added a strip of "Learning.  Matted the photo with both the Dark Teal and the Dusk Bazzill cardstock.  I added several of those cute elements from the "Elements" sticker page...love those!!! Two little short pieces of  a couple of other papers in the bottom corner.  I then decided to use my rosette die and the Candleglow Yellow Bazzill cardtock to make the award flowers???? Cut and added the ribbons to finish it off.....The alpha is from my stash.   
Love how this turned out!!!
Rochelle worked her magic creating this sketch......
now let's see what you come up with!!!
GO CREATE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment